Motocaddy M3 Pro DHC Lithium Electric Trolley
The M3 PRO DHC adds automatic downhill control, all terrain wheels and an electronic parking brake to the game‑enhancing features found on the feature‑packed M3 PRO.
- Automatic Downhill Control
- Electronic parking brake
- All terrain DHC wheels
- World’s simplest compact folding system
- SlimFold car boot friendly design – fits into the smallest car boots
- Next generation, High Power 28.8V system
- High resolution, full colour LCD screen
- Nine speed settings, Speed indicator & Battery meter
- Distance measurement (Drive, Round, Life)
- Adjustable Distance Control (up to 60 yards)
- CartLock security pin code
- Clock & Round timer
- USB charging port
- Super‑lightweight, waterproof Lithium battery – IP66 water & dust rating
- On board charging ‑ no need to remove battery for storage & transportation
- Oversize tubing for ultimate handle stability
- Innovative inverting wheels
- Convenient auto‑open stand
- Simple, fully-adjustable handle height
- Powerful, whisper-quiet 230W DHC motor
- EASILOCK™ compatible
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Jamgolf, Clickgolf.co.uk, Golf Gear Direct, Americangolf, Amazon.co.uk, Golf Support, Gamola Golf, Thegolfshoponline.
- At jamgolf.com you can purchase Motocaddy M3 Pro DHC Lithium Electric Trolley for only £649.99, which is 26% less than the cost in Clickgolf.co.uk (£879.00).
- The lowest price of Motocaddy M3 Pro DHC Lithium Electric Trolley was obtained on 20th September 2021 3:16 am.
Introducing the new and improved Motocaddy M3 PRO Electric Golf Trolley. Bursting with game enhancing features, the compact‑folding M3 PRO is simple to fold and includes three distance measurements, a USB charging port and a full‑colour screen. The new look M3 PRO is the simplest‑to‑use compact trolley in the world and boasts a car boot friendly profile for optimum storage. New features include Adjustable Distance Control and a USB charging port, to make the most of your tech while you play. Other benefits include a two handed soft grip handle, quick release wheels, a streamlined battery tray with the new QUICKFOLD mechanism which folds quicker than on previous models, the battery can also be charged without having to be removed from the battery tray. DHC (Downhill control) technology slows the trolley down on steep hills for added control and also features a handy parking brake to keep it still when parked on a slope and all terrain DHC wheels.
Other standout features include a high resolution full-colour LCD screen offering three distance measurements (Drive, Round and Life); an Adjustable Distance Control (up to 60 yards); CartLock security pin code; battery meter; clock and round timer; plus nine speed settings, allowing the trolley to always move at your perfect walking pace. The Motocaddy M3 PRO Lithium Electric Golf Trolley has exceptional power, thanks to the super light and compact Lithium battery. Lithium batteries generally last 5-times longer and have a faster charging time which lowers the cost per round, and comes complete with a manufacturer 5-year guarantee for added peace of mind.
The Very Best In Design, Build & Functionality –
Motocaddy was founded in 2004 to bring the very best in design, build and functionality to golfers of all ages and abilities looking for reliable and affordable golf trolleys. Since then, They have built a strong reputation for the depth of our consumer research and extent of investment in product development. They have also led the drive towards Lithium as the most efficient and cost-effective battery option for powered golf trolleys, while expanding the choice for push trolley users and those looking for matching golf bags and accessories.
Lithium Batteries –
Over 90% of golfers are now opting for a Lithium battery to power their electric trolley because they provide a more reliable, high-tech and cost-effective alternative to traditional Lead-acid. An integrated Battery Management System (BMS) protects the high-quality Lithium components and helps to provide a five-times-longer lifespan than the Lead-acid equivalent, backed up by a market-leading 5-year comprehensive warranty. The lightweight and compact Lithium batteries are also designed to remain on the trolley when folded down*, to make it easier when travelling to and from the course and can be recharged from empty in less than five hours.
Key Features of the new M3 PRO DHC
DHC Automatic Downhill Control
Electronic parking brake
All terrain DHC wheels
World’s simplest compact folding system
Optimal folded footprint ‑ 11% smaller*
SlimFold car boot friendly profile
Next generation, High Power 28V system
High resolution, full colour LCD screen
Distance measurement (Drive, Round, Life)
Adjustable Distance Control (up to 60 yards/metres)
USB charging port
CartLock security pin code
Clock & Round timer
Super‑light Lithium battery ‑ 33% smaller*
On board charging ‑ no need to remove battery
Oversize tubing for ultimate handle stability
Innovative inverting wheels
Tool‑free handle height adjustment
Industry Leading Warranty
Full 2 Year Warranty on Trolley
Full 2 Year Warranty on Charger
Full 5 Year Warranty on Lithium Battery
Weight & Dimensions
Weight without Battery 10.7kg
Weight of 18-hole Lithium Battery 2.1kg
Weight of Extended Lithium Battery 2.7kg
Folded 650mm (L) x 470mm (W) x 410mm (H)
This post contains affiliate links.